These rules help keep Fly For Sky safe, fun, and fair for everyone - so please follow
them. The consequences for not following them far outweigh any gain you get from breaking them.
- Rule 1.1: Any player caught making accounts for the sole purpose of getting large amounts of Happy Money will be deleted instantly.
- Rule 1.2: Do not ask for items or penya/perin from GM's. Items that are not available in the shops can only be gotten from winning an event, or from voting.
- Rule 1.3: Do not ask GMs for powerlevels.
- Rule 1.4: Do not ask GMs for awakens.
- Rule 1.5: Do not just ask to be a GM - you must post an application in the forums.
- Rule 1.6: Do not ask GMs to host events. They will host an event at their own time.
- Rule 1.7: Hacking of any sort will not be allowed. Users found hacking will be subject to Character Deletion, Account deletion, and/or IP ban depending on the level of hacking and the amount of hacking done.
- Rule 1.8: No player shall harass another Player/GM, and no GM shall harass a player.
- Rule 1.9: Scamming of any sort is illegal.
- Rule 1.10: Selling in-game items for any real world currency (or for items on another game) is illegal. Players breaking this rule will find that either the items they are selling or their characters have mysteriously vanished.
- Rule 1.11: Buying in-game items with any real world currency (or with items on another game) is illegal. Players breaking this rule will find that either some of their items have vanished or their character has vanished.
Users found breaking these rules can be either muted, frozen, and/or kicked, depending on the offense. After a certain amount of time the GM decides, these penalties will go away. If you continue breaking rules, then you may be permanently muted and frozen until I, Reed10021, decide what will happen. Screenshots and explanations will be sent to me, and I will decide if it is severe enough to result in Character Deletion, Account Deletion, or Item Deletion depending on the level of offence.
Rule 2.1: A GM has duties they are expected to perform. The duties are:
- Duty 1.1: You must answer a player's question to the best of your ability.
- Duty 1.2: You must help out players who are having trouble finding something when they ask for your help.
- Duty 1.3: You may give out advice if you are knowledgeable in a subject the player asks you about.
- Duty 1.4: You may throw the occasional GM Event.
- Duty 1.5: You may throw the occasional Lord Event.
- Note: It is not a requirement to throw GM Events and Lord Events. Treat them as something special
- Rule 2.2: Do not give players free items under any circumstances. (GM Event items are 'earned')
- Rule 2.3: Do not disrespect players unless you are provoked. And even then, try to keep a cool head and sort the situation out.
- Rule 2.4: Do not unfairly mute or freeze a player. You must only do so unless they have done something wrong.
- Rule 2.5: Do not give any character owned by you free items.
- Rule 2.6: Do not interfere in the economy.
GMs found breaking these rules will be demoted and will not be able to become GM in the future.
If any rule is unclear, you may ask a staff member about that rule. Have fun!